The Bishop's Office coordinates the day-to-day business of the Diocese of Gary. The multitude of activities in part coordinated by the Bishop's Office are listed in the bishop’s calendar.
A guiding principle for the office staff is reflected in Bishop McClory’s motto “Iesum Dominum Praedicamus” (“We Proclaim Jesus as Lord”). It reminds us of the humility with which all Christians should approach their mission as disciples.
- The Most Rev. Robert J. McClory, Bishop’s Office
- Valerie McManus - Executive Assistant to the Bishop
- Michael Wick – Chief of Staff
- Very Rev. Kevin Huber - Chancellor
- Very Rev. Brian Chadwick – Vicar General
- Very Rev. Jon Plavcan – Vicar for Clergy
- Eileen Wayte – Chancery Support
To contact the Bishop's Office:
Merrillville, IN 46410
Tel: (219) 769-9292
Fax: (219) 769-2066
You may contact the Bishop’s Office at the address above. If you wish a response from the bishop himself, please include your name, telephone number and postal mailing address.
For matters of a sensitive nature, please do not use e-mail. Please correspond by post. Direct your letter to his attention at the mailing address listed above. Please be sure to include your name, complete address, and phone number so that he will have the opportunity to respond. Thank you.